Professor Fuzzworthy’s finest & favorite shaving brush by Tassie Timber Things!
- Luxurious lathering for a close clean shave
- Pure Badger bristles, known as the best lathering bristles in the market.
- Anatomically contoured
- Solid Tassie Timber – Huon Pine or Sassafrass
- Lasts a lifetime!
- Luxury Grade Finish
- The bristles are gentle on the hair and skin
- Indulge in the pure joy of fine shave brush!
The wood contains a natural preserving oil and its scent is unmistakable. Huon Pine is a very slow growing tree. The timber is like a time capsule. A one meter diameter section can record 1000 years of history. 80% Huon Pine forests are reserved and the logs salvaged from rivers.
A beautiful and pale creamy grey to white timber. If the Sassafras tree is infected with a staining fungus it produces Blackheart Sassafras. Blackheart is a timber with distinctive dark brown, black, and even green, orange or yellow streaks running through the wood.